APRIDEC Medical Outreach Group is organising an outreach in Decemebr 2015 to the Upper East Region.
The group will be working at the following health facilities for four(4) days.
1. Builsa District Hospital – Sandema
2. War Memorial Hospital – Navrongo
3. Quality Medical Centre – Garu
4. Amiah Hospital – Bolgatanga
5. Presbyterian Hospital – Bawku
ARRIVAL : 13TH DECEMBER 2015
WORKING DAYS: 14TH – 18TH DECEMBER 2015
DEPARTURE: 19TH DECEMBER 2015
We are very grateful to those who continue to support the group in giving back to society in terms of providing free specialist health care services to the deprived and underprivileged in our communities.
May the almighty God richly bless you as you share our vision in this humanitarian gesture to mother Ghana.